Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Back To Life & Work !

Hello ! Finally I am back to blogging again. Not easy to pick up the blogging habit again after 5 months of without writing it. Hmmm....what can I say, in these 5 months I have went through lots of changes.

Work..Work..Work
Yes, I am back to 9 to 5 kind of working environment again. After some thoughts, I still think that I need to go back to work. Somehow can say I am looking for some career satisfaction and want to contribute more...My previous previous job has taught me a lot on the real working world and I do believe it will help me to build my confidence along my career path. At least now I know what I am looking for and where I am up to.

New Life !
Yes, I am pregnant again and now in my 5th month of pregnancy. Not much different compare to the 1st but keep craving for sour and spicy food for the 1st three months. And iced water/drinks too ! Hopefully this time can get a baby girl then haha....I am free ! But don't worry, I definitly will not fly away. My sense of motherhood still there..When think of this is going to be the beginning of my dream chasing plan, I am flying high !

Still more commitment is coming...

No comments: