Thursday, September 14, 2006

Justin Pre-School Experience

Today is 8th day of my son in school since 04 Sept 06. Now he eager to go to schoool every morning and started to tell me what he learn at school. What a great relieve for me ! Been worried about him last week since his 1st day at school :

Monday, 04 Sept 2006
I stayed with him for about 30 minutes in the school since he kept on crying. He kept looking for me and holding my hand while playing with the toys. Hmm....thinking maybe he is too attached to me. Not sure whether other moms also facing this kind of problems.

Tuesday, 05 Sept 2006
My sister son, Eugene also in the same class with Justin. So I asked him to play around with him in order to calm him down. With him for 15 minutes then I just went back. He kept on crying and said 'I want to find mummy'...But I have to left him to the teachers in the school. Luckily the teachers know how to calm him down...

Wednesday, 06 Sept 2006
He seems quite ok already. After wake up, no more crying. And I tried not to mention about the school to him, afraid that he will cry again. But he knows that I am going to send him to school. Actually he enjoy the school much just that I am not around him. He kept asking be to stay with him when I drive him to school.

After 4 days, my son knows that I am going to fetch him after school. So every morning he will ask me to go back after I sent him to school. He started to walk himself in to the school and say good morning to the teachers. It's a great progress for him.

No comments: