Thursday, September 28, 2006

Sell Your Creativity Here And Make Money Free !

Have you heard about ? At first when I came across this site, I thought it is another site for bloggers to blog their thoughts down. But I was wrong.

You got your creative idea or artwork but do not know where to sell it ?
is the place where you can sell your creative design and sell it on any printable materials.

T-Shirts, cups, hats,buttons, bags, posters and any printable and sellable items. You can make money by selling your creative design without even leaving from home. It is a good business idea for those who prefer a stay at home working environment.

I was so surprised when I found out that the site offer online shop for free ! All you have to do is go to
, click on button and follow the instructions on the site.

For me it is a good internet business but I just do not have that kind of creative talent in my gene. If you got the creativity, why not use it to make money without leaving your house !




No comments: