Tuesday, August 22, 2006

One Month Without Daddy's Presence

Last Saturday night my husband departed to Japan for business. He will be there for 1 month. And my little son started to miss him a lot.

[Written On Behalf Of My Son, Justin]

My dad went to Japan last Saturday. That Saturday night I couldn't sleep at all. Maybe the weather too hot or I missed him too much. While laying on bed with my mum, I have asked my mum some questions :

Me : Mummy, can I drive your car to find daddy ?
Mum : You cannot drive car to find your daddy honey. Japan is far far away from here
. You only can go there by aeroplane.
Me : Is daddy coming back tonight ?
Mum : No honey, your dad is going to Japan for 1 month. I will show you when daddy
will come back on the calendar.
Me : Mummy, I feel like want to cry without daddy's presence.....
Mum : My dear, mummy is here for you. Daddy will be back soon. OK ?
Me : OK. I want to listen to some story or can you sing a song for me ?
Mum : Once upon a time.....

Trying my best to make him feel not so lonely, I sent him to my mum's house so at least his cousin & niece can accompany him. He enjoyed the time with them. I am glad that he made it. He likes to be surrounded by lots of friends and he enjoy those fun time together.

Taking bath together with them, playing water sprinkle, running in the garden here and there, feeding fishes, digging sand, jumping around, screaming .....that's how he enjoy himself.

Children like to play a lot, my son too. That's how they learn...

I am so grateful to be blessed with such a playful, loving and understanding child.

May all the children in this world surrounded with love, happiness and kindness !

No comments: